I Draw Manga
Is it a sketchbook? A textbook? A reference guide? I Draw Manga combines all three into one beautifully-bound super tool to spark your creativity and teach the art of Manga style.
This Kickstarter-backed book is brimming with in-depth lessons and guides including:
- Character Design – Broken up in sub-sections focusing on character traits such as Eyes, Head & Face and Hairstyles
- Proportions – Covers the size and shape of the body for multiple genders and ages
- Background Effects – Learn how to add dynamic energy and drama to your panels
- Creating a Character Sheet – An introduction to describing your character's size, shape, attitude and personality
- Manga Industry Background – Includes valuable reference information such as publishers, schools and recommended tools and materials
There's over 100 pages of templates to get you started, keep you motivated and help you appreciate specific Manga nuances – there are over 40 pages of templates for eyes alone! So if you're looking to enhance your drawing skills and become a bona-fide mangaka, look no further than this unique and highly-effective instruction tool.
- The ultimate tool for aspiring Manga artists and Anime devotees
- Part sketchbook, part textbook, part reference guide
- Hone your drawing skills and learn specific Manga nuances
- Over 100 pages of tutorials and templates to practise with
- Backed by over 1000 Manga enthusiasts on Kickstarter
- Co-created by award-winning mangaka Sara E. Mayhew
|Chest Size (UK)||37"-38"||39"-40"||41"-42"||43"-44"||45"-46"||47"-48"||49"-50"|
|Chest Size (USA)||39"-40"||41"-42"||43"-44"||45"-46"||47"-48"||49"-50"|
European Delivery from as low as £5.29 (arrives 5-10 days after processing).
Worldwide Delivery from as low as £8.00 (arrives 7-14 days after processing).
Show Off Your Loot! #geekcoreUK
We know how much all you beautiful people love to show off your awesome new stuff on Instagram, so why not be immortalised right here? To become Internet famous, all you have to do is use the hashtag #geekcoreUK
The best Instagram picture every month will win a £20 voucher to spend on more awesome stuff.