If you're on Team Picard, you'll want an officially licensed communicator badge to wear with your uniform. This badge was crafted from one of the only remaining sets of original molds from the TV series, so the size and shape are exactly the same. Using an actual screen-used badge, the colors were matched exactly in gold and silver-finished metal. Best of all, the magnetic clasp holds firm to your uniform without damaging the fabric.
- Shiny, screen-accurate metal badge from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Crafted using one of the original molds from the TV show
- The exact size and shape of the badges worn by Picard & his crew
- Rendered in gold and silver-finished metal (instead of the painted resin the original props were made from)
- Attaches via strong, short-field magnets in the badge and backplate
- Materials: Zinc alloy
- Dimensions: Approximately 4cm x 5.5cm
|Chest Size (UK)||37"-38"||39"-40"||41"-42"||43"-44"||45"-46"||47"-48"||49"-50"|
|Chest Size (USA)||39"-40"||41"-42"||43"-44"||45"-46"||47"-48"||49"-50"|
European Delivery from as low as £5.29 (arrives 5-10 days after processing).
Worldwide Delivery from as low as £8.00 (arrives 7-14 days after processing).
Show Off Your Loot! #geekcoreUK
We know how much all you beautiful people love to show off your awesome new stuff on Instagram, so why not be immortalised right here? To become Internet famous, all you have to do is use the hashtag #geekcoreUK
The best Instagram picture every month will win a £20 voucher to spend on more awesome stuff.